Donation Pick Up and Drop Off Information
ReStore® can’t succeed without your donations, check out the What We Accept page to find out more. Please fill out the form below to get your donation started. Here are some donation basics:
- Items may be dropped off Monday-Saturday 10 am-4 pm at Gaithersburg’s Habitat ReStore
- For donation questions, contact us through using the form below or email at ReStore@HabitatMM.org. If possible, please e-mail a picture or attach it to the form below
- For larger items, please fill out the form below or contact the ReStore donation office, 301-947-3304 x31 to schedule a pick-up
- Donation pick-up area is limited to Montgomery County, MD
- All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law
- For pick up of items ReStore is unable to accept or if you need immediate service, contact our newest hauling alternative, Eco City Junk. They offer service which includes the removal of junk and other items ReStore cannot accept. Mention ReStore and get a discount!
- Legal restrictions prevent us from accepting some items. Also, we have limited storage capacity and may be unable to receive overstocked items. If we are unable to accept your donation, ask us for a list of other donation and disposal centers that may be able to assist you
ReStore is accepting Holiday Shoppe donations throughout the year. Please bring all Holiday Shoppe donation items in an unsealed box with a list of enclosed items.
Monetary donations are always appreciated. Please make checks out to Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland ReStore.
We ask, when convenient, that corporate donations be brought to us on Mondays between the hours of 9am – 4pm. If it is not possible to deliver the items at the specified time, please contact ReStore Donations Coordinator at ReStore@HabitatMM.org or 301-990-0014 ext. 31, to schedule a mutually convenient delivery time or a pick up time.
**please note all donations must be in working order and clean. We are unable to accept any donations which are broken, torn, frayed, or dangerous in anyway. We reserve the right to decline a donation based on store capacity and/or our ability to resell the items.